EnAudit is the Energy Audit Service provided by RCEE-NIRAS. It is the first step to assess how much energy your organisation consumes and to evaluate what measures you can take to become more energy efficient. During a conducting energy audit, our certified (professional) energy auditors will inspect your energy consumption, looking not only for areas where your factory is losing energy but also where to reduce your current energy usage. An audit will show you problems that may, when corrected, save you significant amounts of money over time.
Step of EnAudit:
- Collect past data to present.
- Gather information about production, products, energy, and raw materials for energy balance calculations.
- Survey and measure in detail each technology line and energy consumption device.
- Identify technology process and operating principles.
- Analyze survey results and measure the current status of energy consumption of each device.
- Identify energy saving measures.
- Analyze all measures in order to choose the most feasible and potential solutions technically and financially
Benefit Enterprise Can Get:
- Financial benefits
- Reduce expenditure on energy
- Reduce maintenance cost
- Be active in capital for using and saving energy.
- Assist the management system
- Optimization the operation
- Improve the safety and productivity of its occupants
Using energy more efficiently helps to protect the environment through reducing CO2 and other “green house gas” emissions, reducing national energy demand and conserving natural resources, and gradually becoming a “ Green Business”
Going green makes good marketing sense. As the urgency of climate change becomes more apparent, companies and clients are looking to support green business and products. Your organization will achieve recognition by the community, including potential customers, as an environmentally responsible business.
- An analysis of your current energy usage.
- Low-cost or no-cost energy saving measures such as sealing gaps, adjusting thermostats, and cleaning filters.
- Less than 3 year pay back energy saving measures
- Higher cost or longer pay back energy saving measures such as attic or wall insulation, equipment or appliance replacement.